[Lazarus] Why is SAX so slow?

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sun Dec 25 23:37:44 CET 2016

On Sun, December 25, 2016 4:47 am, Werner Pamler via Lazarus wrote:
> Motivated by a user comment on excessive memory consumption of
> fpspreadsheet

Sorry to not answer your question, but, fpspreadsheet looks very
intereresting and first time I really looked..  So it is a spreadsheet
without using any MS COM or activex to utilize ms excel?  A native
spreadsheet for lazarus?  Cool! Something I'll probably need some time.
Any crashes or major issues, other than slowness being reported in this
thread now?