[Lazarus] Can't find unit varutils used by variants

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:22:57 CET 2016

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 22:25:50 -0300
> silvioprog via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Could anybody compile a project using Lazarus from trunk? When I try to
> > compile any project:

> > Warning: Recompiling varutils, checksum changed for System
> > varutils.pp(11,35) Fatal: Can't find unit varutils used by variants
>
> Normally the FPC units are compiled with -Ur, so any checksum change is
> ignored.

I didn't know this option existed, thanks.

> Either you have a broken FPC install or you have a unit with the same
> name as a FPC unit.
>
> Mattias

So it seems Lazarus can't compile its default project when it still
unsaved, after saving that I can't see the error again.

(my new environment: Lazarus 1.7 r53723 FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-gtk 2 - it's
working again ^^ )

--
Silvio Clécio