[Lazarus] Patch for ShortcutToText, array

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:45:12 CET 2016

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Alexey via Lazarus
> Juha, what do you think about this big patch.
> http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30992

I was hoping Michl and Bart take care of it.
Your patch may be OK but must concentrate on other things now.
Alexey, you really must make some substantial patches for a change.
Take a bug report that nobody could fix yet, dive to the code, debug,
fix it and make a patch.
Your patches often tweak code that was just committed by somebody and
may be still under contruction. Not good. Tweaking is for developers
who have earned their commit rights by doing substantial stuff.

There are now 1767 open issues for Lazarus project.
 http://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_bug_page.php
Pick the one that bothers you most and fix it. I will apply your patch
if it works.

Juha