[Lazarus] FCL-PDF and RTF Support

Fri Dec 9 16:15:50 CET 2016

On 2016-12-09 12:00, Leonardo M. Ramé via Lazarus wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to add an RTF file to a PDF.

In that case you need a RTF parser, and then interpret that into fcl-pdf
API calls.

The tiOPF project (on SourceForge) has a RTF based reporting engine. It
processes a template RTF file which contains tokens, and then produces a
fully populate RTF report file as output. We also used to use OpenOffice
(in read-only mode) to preview the generated report output - which
actually worked very well. OpenOffice in read-only mode hides all
editing functionality from the user interface, so it looked like a true
"print preview" dialog. Anyway, the tiRtfReport.pas unit in tiOPF might
have some code you could use to translate a RTF file into fcl-pdf API calls.

Regards,
  Graeme

--
http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/