[Lazarus] New high DPI features in 1.7

Erwin van den Bosch erwin at deseine.nl
Fri Dec 9 11:52:11 CET 2016

Thanks for the good work Ondrej! A big step forward. I will test it in
the next few days and hopefully can give some feedback.

Although this is a step forward I think working with pixels is something
from the past as with the Sinclair ZX81 (where you have 64x48 pixels) or
Commodore 64.  (320x200px!) :-) But today's computers still thinking in
pixels not in size. And working with just pixels might work if our
screens will always be 1024x768 pixels with size of 15".

Erwin