[Lazarus] New high DPI features in 1.7

Fri Dec 9 09:55:50 CET 2016

On 2016-12-09 08:51, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> Will this be so for all forms in the project, or just the form(s) that I opened ?

A very good question! Also, what dpi value does the IDE default to, for
older  projects? Does it always assume the original forms were designed
at 96 dpi, or is there a place in Project Options (or a global IDE wide
setting) where you can specify the original designed dpi value as a
default starting point?

Regards,
  Graeme

--