[Lazarus] Tools->Options segfaults with ancient gtk (GtkTreeView problem)

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:20:45 CET 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Luca Olivetti via Lazarus
> Apart from the fact that I had to comment out a call to gdk_window_restack
> in lcl/interfaces/gtk2/gtk2widgetset.inc (not available in this old gtk)

Can you please create a patch for that one. You are the best person to test it.
You can attach a patch here if you like.

> and to install fpc 3.0.0 (trunk is not compilable by 2.6.4) it works.

Ondrej fixed that in r53603. Please test.

> Please remember to merge it to fixes_1_6

Ok, after some testing period. Maybe we can include your new patch there, too.

Juha