[Lazarus] Is it possible to change LazLogger to use unbuffered output?

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Thu Apr 9 03:38:20 CEST 2015

Hi All!

LazLogger is quite useful in debugging components, but it would be much
more useful if the output were unbuffered such that lines written to
DebugLn would show in the terminal immediately.  Right now, only a
portion of the debug output appears unless I append many dummy
characters to the debug output to flush the output buffer. Otherwise I
can't see all of my output until well after it has been written.

Don Ziesig