[Lazarus] New competition for Lazarus

Miquel Bruns miquel.bruns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 15:22:17 CEST 2013

Dear Juha,

We've installed both Lazarus and CodeTyphon Studio here, reading this
http://www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/index.php/wiki/84-wiki/codetyphon-studio/223-codetyphon-statusat
CodeTyphon Wiki, we see how much they work for us the community. (with
sources)

We can wait some time to see what's happening... ;)

Cheers,
Miquel Matas.

Salut!
Miquel Matas.