[Lazarus] Indy compilation problem revisited.

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:21:04 CET 2011

There is a persistent problem in installing Indy which always returns to
bite me and I have to get the bottom of it.

Whenever Indy is being compiled it compiles okay.

When I want to reinstall the package this error comes up.

Recompiling IdStreamVCL, checksum changed for IdGlobal
IdStreamVCL.pas(13,20) Fatal: Can't find unit IdStreamVCL used by IdStream

What do they actually mean, in particular which process is emitting the
message Fatal: Can't find unit IdStreamVCL used by IdStream?

--
Frank Church