[Lazarus] This project needs help

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:47:36 CET 2010

Hi Everybody,

After enduring more sh*t than I can handle, the rude comments from core
team in the public mailing list, the rude private emails from core team,
the seriously bad attitude, the inability to handle criticism etc... I
think it is time I call it a day and move one. It wasn't fun, and I have
better things to do with my time than try and help a project that doesn't
want help.

All the best with your Lazarus project. I sure hope you guys (core team)
can get your act together and drop your god complex by the door. You guys
might end up being the only people that use Lazarus!

Graeme signing out for good!