[Lazarus] StatusBar Panels issue

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:57:35 CET 2010

Hi,

Is this a bug or another one of those widgetset limitations that will not
be fixed? If the latter is true, then why is the Restricted tab empty
(showing everything should work on all platforms & widgetsets)?

See attached image. I have setup TStatusPanel.Bevel = pbLowered, but the
statusbar in design time and runtime doesn't show a lowered bevel. That
property seems to be totally ignored in LCL-GTK2.

I'm using Lazarus 0.9.29 r23467 FPC 2.4.1 x86_64-linux-gtk 2 (beta).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--
http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/