[lazarus] [Fwd: Lazarus]

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Feb 24 11:03:35 EST 2001

--

To: mhess at miraclec.com
Subject: Lazarus
From: "Branko Collin" <collin at xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:49:23 +0100
Return-receipt-to: "Branko Collin" <collin at xs4all.nl>

I just read about your project on Linuxtoday and I must say: wow,
this whole Freepascal thing kicketh ass.

Please forward my compliments to both the Freepascal and Lazarus
team. I cannot wait until you have got a Windows32 version ready. (At
the mo, that is my main platform).

There is one thing I really liked about the Freepascal pages, and
that is that you get a choice of what to download and a detailed
explanation of what is what. I am using a 28k8 modem and since a lot
of Unix based software is competely bloated, this way of presenting
download options makes it easier for me to only get the bare
necessities.

Again, thank you very much!

Kind regards,

--